There are nearly 2,000 retail medical clinics in America, and nearly 3,000 are expected to be treating patients by 2017. This is because patients are finding tremendous value in retail health clinics as part of their health management.
Who uses retail clinics?
- Patients/Families who have insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid but can't get in to see their doctor right away
- Busy patients/families with crazy hours who want to get treatment before/after work or on the weekend
- Busy parent whose child needs a school physical quickly
- Patients who don't have insurance but can pay for treatment with cash or a debit/credit card
- Patients with High Deductible Health Plans who are looking for affordable health care
- Young professionals who aren't on their parents' health care plans